Welcome to the Journey! We are glad that you are here with us today!
Our youth ministry has 5 Core Values:
- Worship - we worship God by living for Him.
- Community - a place where students are welcomed and treated with love and respect.
- Grow - opportunities for discipleship and mentoring as well as weekend retreats and events.
- Serve - we learn how to serve others by giving of our time and resources.
- Shine - our lives shine the light of Christ wherever we go.
It is our hope that you are able to build lasting friendships and grow closer to Christ here at the Journey Youth Ministry.
Welcome to the Journey
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:1-2 (ESV)
Who's invited? Students in 7th-12th grade.
When do we meet?
- Journey Youth Group - Every Wednesday: 7:00-9:00pm in the Youth Center (Annex)
- Sunday Morning BETA - Every Sunday: 9:30-10:30am at the church.